O Blog do Nando

Um pouco disto, mais daquilo e um tanto-ou-quanto do que me apetece.
Sejam bem-vindos!
Olhares do Nando
nando-online

Rádio Nando
tempo
Estado de Espí­rito

Dikta

Warnings (4:03)
play - stop

segunda-feira, fevereiro 27, 2006

hail the greatest of the masters



And the embers never fade
In my city by the lake
The place where I was born

As the wind up toys go down
Marble in the sound
Of a life in the underground

Believe, believe in me, believe
Believe that you can change
That you're not stuck in vain
We're not the same, we're different tonight
Tonight,
Tonight

We'll crucify the insincere tonight, tonight
We'll make things right, we'll feel it all tonight, tonight
The impossible is possible tonight
Believe in me like I believe in you, tonight
Tonight,
Tonight,
Tonight

- The Smashing Pumpkins -


0 comentários:

Tens algo a dizer?