O Blog do Nando

Um pouco disto, mais daquilo e um tanto-ou-quanto do que me apetece.
Sejam bem-vindos!
Olhares do Nando
nando-online

Rádio Nando
tempo
Estado de Espí­rito

Dikta

Warnings (4:03)
play - stop

segunda-feira, janeiro 15, 2007

lost americans

Sorry Steve, but I have to put this one.
Please check out this video at YouTube and see how well informed and how patriots are these fellow americans.

I particularly like the fact that no one knows where the middle east is, or what's going on there, but turning that into a huge crater would be just what the world would need... that and the fact that the north Korea is so much bigger than the south Korea.

Newsflash: new threats to the world: France, Italy and Germany. Watch out for yourself!!


1 comentários:

I smell the south and I see remnants of Borat...
por Anonymous Anónimo, Às 6:06 da manhã  

Tens algo a dizer?