O Blog do Nando

Um pouco disto, mais daquilo e um tanto-ou-quanto do que me apetece.
Sejam bem-vindos!
Olhares do Nando
nando-online

Rádio Nando
tempo
Estado de Espí­rito

Dikta

Warnings (4:03)
play - stop

quinta-feira, abril 12, 2007

smoking..


Daddy he once told me,
Son, you be hard workin' man
And momma she once told me,
Son, you do the best you can
But then one day I met a man,
He came to me and said,
Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head


So I smoke two joint when I get up,
In the limo I smoke two joints,
I smoke a couple joints when I play video game
And at every ten thousand points.

I smoke two joints in time of peace,
and two in time of war,
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,
and then ...

Etiquetas:


3 comentários:

- momma don't smoke, that much dope...
- don't you worry about me.
- momma don't smoke, that much dope...
- don't you worry about me. i only get high about twice a day, it helps to keep my blues away...

bran van 3000
que versão espectacular :)
mas o original é sempre o original :P
por Blogger andre, Às 9:23 da manhã  
and my I ask, se saberás qual é a versao original? É que se responderes Sublime dir-te-ei que tás errado! ;)

Tens algo a dizer?