O Blog do Nando

Um pouco disto, mais daquilo e um tanto-ou-quanto do que me apetece.
Sejam bem-vindos!
Olhares do Nando
nando-online

Rádio Nando
tempo
Estado de Espí­rito

Dikta

Warnings (4:03)
play - stop

terça-feira, julho 31, 2007

dia B + 365


You are the star of dawn and the dawn next to the wharf
You are everything I see in you, you are the joy and much more
You are my apple of July, you are your body and mine
I love you more than life, that life without you died
I love you more than life, that life without you died

You are the perfumed grass, trimmed by sunflowers
The sip of hot coffee in the mornings between bedsheets
You are my apple of July and my Summer night
Walk, come with me, come on, give me your hand
Walk, come with me, come on, give me your hand

You are the meeting in the road, the mountain and the sunset
The wine drunk in party, the poppy and the nightingale
You are my apple of July and my polestar
Without you I do not have north, without you I do not know how to love.
Without you I do not have north, without you I do not know how to love.



...como o tempo voa...
Parabéns pequeno!

Etiquetas:


5 comentários:

farsæll afmæli gabriel Meira
por Blogger andre, Às 10:26 da manhã  
Parabéns ao Pai tb!
Parabens ao pekenote e aos papas que fizeram um belo trabalho!!!(este teclado e frances nao encontro os acentos!)
Parabéns mosso! O teu pai ainda não sabe como é que conseguiu fazer uma coisa tão bonita
por Anonymous Anónimo, Às 1:13 da manhã  
Parabéns Nandinho Jr e Nandinho Jr Jr, lol. Para a Mãe também.
Abraços e Beijos
por Blogger Mike, Às 10:54 da tarde  

Tens algo a dizer?